Support Center: Version History
Version 1148 July 20, 2018
Administrator – Allow user to select inactive buttons for Employee, Job, Phase, Equipment and Pay Type designations. This allows for hidden pay type buttons.
Database – Fixed a misspelling of one of the new column names in TransHist: PayTypeID.
Version 1146 July 11, 2018
Administrator – Fixed issue where it was saving conduits during the load of Conduit Edit screen. Now only saves if the conduit is a new Sage Timberline conduit.
Administrator – Modified Weekly Timesheet logic type to use the same configuration options as Timesheet Duration logic type.
Version 1145 July 3, 2018
Change Engine – Added support for opening source and local tables in Latin General collation. Fixed some issues with Sage Timberline conduits.
Version 1144 May 9, 2018
Administrator – Fixed an issue causing time logic to be set to invalid option when loading a type.
Version 1143 March 28, 2018
Administrator – Fixed a problem in the Type Details selecting the correct logic option when first loading the form.
Version 1142 March 28, 2018
Change Engine – Fixed problem in CheckSourceCount that was keeping it from returning a true if there were rows.
Version 1141 March 7, 2018
Administrator – Fixed a capitalization error
Version 1140 March 6, 2018
Database – Added BatchMode, PhaseButton, EquipmentButton, and PaytypeButton to Types table
Administrator – Add new tab to Type editing screen for Button Designations.
Change Engine – Modified CheckSourceCount to do SELECT TOP 1 instead of SELECT COUNT(1) to increase performance.
Version 1138 Feb. 1, 2018
Administrator – Fixed an error when saving the Mandatory Notes type option
Administrator – Exports now default to Manual
Version 1137 Jan. 17, 2018
Administrator – Fixed an error in the Export Manager screen loading the File Extension field
Version 1135 Jan.17, 2018
Change Engine – Overhauled the Archive system. Archives now go into single tables instead of batches of dated tables. Archive settings now stored in Systems table.
Version 1134 Nov. 3, 2017
Administrator – Defalt “ExportZeros” column to 1 for non duration types, and 0 for duration types
Version 1133 Nov. 2, 2017
Administrator – Restrict access to Users and Groups functions in Administrator if the SystemsWeb table exists. These functions must be done via the website if it’s installed.
Administrator – Added option to export Zero Duration records per Type on Export Manager screen in Administrator (upper right checkbox).
Change Engine – Added log entry when Zero Duration labor records get exported.
Change Engine – Increased Change Buffer from 25,000 records to 250,000 records.
Version 1132 Sept 12, 2017
Administrator – Added new Type level option: “Auto Time-Tracking by Default”
Version 1131 June 19, 2017
Administrator – Remove Global Retention option
Administrator – Changed options on default type
Administrator – Disable TransGPS and TransAttach conduits by default.
ChangeEngine – Don’t export Labor records with zero duration.
Version 1130 Apr. 24, 2017
ChangeEngine – Added new function to skip conduit processing if source table returns zero rows.
Version 1129 Apr. 7, 2017
ChangeEngine – Removed restriction on AdvancedExport flag to keep ChangeEngine from exporting to Tables
Version 1128 Feb. 24, 2017
PC Client – Fixed another problem with setting the default date to today’s date.
Version 1127 Feb. 10, 2017
PC Client – Fixed a problem with setting the default date to today’s date.
Version 1125 Jan. 5, 2017
ChangeEngine – Changed GlobalFilters to GlobalFiltering to avoid a .NET name conflict
Version 1124 Dec. 30, 2016
ChangeEngine – Fixed an issue in ReceivePost that would keep records from being written to Transfer correctly.
Version 1123 Dec. 13, 2016
All – Added option for global Company and Department filters to Global Options.
Installer – Removed PTUpdate service from Installation
Installer – Added PTServiceMonitor to installation.
ChangeEngine – Found and corrected a very small issue with Change Engine posting GPS records.
Administrator – Set default InputMask to 0 (alpha numeric) when creating New Type
Administrator – Set default InputMethod to 0 (scan and keyboard) when creating New Type
Version 1122 Dec. 7, 2016
All – Rebuild to fix broken file in previous builds. 1121 and 1120 at least are not usable builds.
Version 1121 Nov. 11, 2016
ChangeEngine – Modified code to not create Timesheet conduits unless Timesheet tables exist in the Master database.
Version 1120 Nov. 7, 2016
ChangeEngine – Force buffer of DB after Scheduled conduit run, or Run All from administrator. Buffer will start about 1 minute after conduits finish running.
Version 1119 Sept. 22, 2016
Administrator – Fixed an issue with deleted users counting towards total user license count.
Version 1118 Sept. 22, 2016
Approval Process – update CorrectDay to look forward and backward 14 hours instead of 10 to facilitate longer shifts.
Administrator – Fixed issue when saving edits to first user while licenses are maxed out.
ChangeEngine – Added new Sys conduit “sys_tblTimesheetCompanyAddress
ChangeEngine – Added new Sys conduit “sys_tblTimesheetHeaders
Version 1116 July 7, 2016
Administrator – Fixed small issue when deleting User who is first in the combo box list.All –
All – Added preliminary support for QuckBooks using QODBC connections
Change Engine – Added a switch to the Settings table to turn off Table exports. The Web client now handles Table exports as of this build.
Version 1115 Mar. 2, 2016
All – Fixed problem when posting records from PC Client
Version 1114 Feb. 22, 2016
Administrator – Fixed loading of type when TimeDefault was a time stamp instead of numeric. Only affected types that used to be Duration but were changed to StartTime
Administrator – Fixed a bug setting up the new MaxDuration column in the Types table
Version 1113 Feb. 15, 2016
All – New option for Maximum Duration on Duration logic types
Version 1112 Feb. 3, 2016
All – Added support for MAS90 ProvideX databases
Administrator – Fixed auto-sizing of the preview window on Conduit Details form
All – Added Type Level Option for Mandatory Notes
All – Added Grid Allocation logic type.
Version 1111 Jan, 5, 2016
Change Engine/Sync Server – more changes to support MySQL data types; another change to support Byte type
Change Engine – Enhancement to support API Exporting
Administrator – Fix for Export Manager not setting Manual vs Automatic flag correctly
|1110 10/23/15||Administrator/ChangeEngine||Enhanced MySQL support. Allow GUID Unique identifier datatype columns as key fields|
|1109 9/23/15||Administrator||Add “Update Passwords” option to Conduit screen. Allows you to change a password from X to Y for conduits that use X|
|1109||All||More work on Detect Schema Owner function. Assume dbo if table owner returns invalid data.|
|1108 9/14/15||All||Detect Schema Owner and append it to the beginning of table names when loading remote SQL strings|
|1107 8/28/15||All||Enhanced detection of Numeric and Decimal columns during conduit table building|
|1107||All||Added option for having a full date/time stamp on export so exports come out in batched files, or no stamp, so all exports go into one appended file|
|1107||All||Added support for conduits built to a MYSQL database|
|1107||PC Client||Removed warning when item not in validation list, just clear the button position|
|1107||Change Engine||Disabled Checksum testing for conduits. It was too inconsistent to rely on across multiple database types|
|1106||All||Added Deleted flag to Users table, exclude Deleted users from Licensing count.|
|1105||All||Modified filtering to better handle blank companies and department values. Blank user company/dept now return all instead of none.|
|1104||ChangeEngine||Improved handling for NULLs in conduit data in numeric column types.|
|1104||ChangeEngine||Update change detection routine for all Sys conduits so they always run regardless of CHECKSUM comparisons.|
|1104||Database||Fixed a spelling error in a column name in the UserLicense table.|
|1104||ChangeEngine||Added new columns to Shfit table: LunchStart, LunchEnd, UserID. Will allow multiple shift definitions per user.|
|1104||Database||Added new column to Shfit table: LunchStart, LunchEnd, UserID. Will allow multiple shift definitions per user.|
|1104||Database||Defaulted ShiftID as the primary key for Shift table .|
|1104||ChangeEngine||Add Shift table to System Conduits list.|
|1104||ChangeEngine||Added code to update conduit status to OK with current time when there’s no CHECKSUM difference.|
|1104||Administrator||Set default TagList filters from existing types when assigning a conduit to a button. If TagList filtering is turned on for another type, it will be turned on for the new type as well.|
|1104||Administrator||Added warning when unchecking TagList filtering if there are existing TagLists for that conduit.|
|1103||Administrator||Corrected problem saving Time Auto Track setting on Type Details.|
|1102||Administrator||Corrected problem when loading Global Options form|
|1101||ChangeEngine||Corrected defect when Auto-Exporting to ODBC intruduced in build 1086|
|1101||Administrator||Allow spaces in Custom Web Report Names and Parameter fields|
|1100||All||Added columns to ProgSync table in the default database.|
|1099||Administrator||Added “Location” and “Description” fields to custom report screen.|
|1098||Administrator||Added “Allow ALL RECORDS” option to custom report screen.|
|1097||Administrator||Corrected problem when loading parameters that have no conduit selected|
|1096||Administrator||Changed sort order on parameters list for custom web reports form. Ensure new Parameter is selected after adding.|
|1095||ChangeEngine||Added code to create ReportsHeader and ReportsDetails tables and add them as system conduits|
|1095||Administrator||Added interface for adding custom reports|
|1095||All||Added new Global Option named ResetApprovalOnEdit to toggle behavior of resetting approval level of records after editing|
|1095||ChangeEngine||Added routine to clear TagSelect of entries to conduits that have had taglist filtering disabled.|
|1094||Installer||Updated installer to get reports from Source folder on KG1 instead of Build folder on KG|
|1094||Administrator||Corrected a problem with saving new types caused by the change in 1093|
|1093||Administrator||overhauled the “SaveType” function to make it more intelligently update a type instead of just re-writing it.|
|1093||Admin/SyncServer||Changed code to cause a BufferDB to occur 5 minutes after a Type is Saved. Multiple Saves resets the timer. This allows changes to occur before buffering.|
|1092||Admin||Set defaults on type loading for type details.|
|1092||Admin||Detect column ConduitHeader.IsTimberline when loading Conduit structure|
|1092||Admin||Detect column Types.AutoFillFromPrevious when loading Type structure|
|1092||Admin||Added code to Admin to remove a cdt table after a conduit has been deleted|
|1092||Admin/SyncServer||Added code to display last database buffering status on conduit form|
|1091||Admin||Force default of 1 minute for Type.TimeInterval setting if it’s NULL|
|1090||Admin/Change Engine||Enhanced Timberline support for conduit management and execution|
|1088||Admin/Change Engine||Added preliminary support for direct Timberline conduit management and execution|
|1086||Admin/PC Client||Disable Date controls on Edit Record screen unless user has Backdate permissions|
|1085||All||Fixed a Key issue on the ManagersTreeReportTable in the source Access engine.|
|1085||All||Added DefaultTag column to source Access Engine.|
|1085||Change Engine, Admin||Now allows automatic exporting to text files, not just ODBC targets.|
|1085||All||Switched Licencing Mode from Client based system to User based system. Existing licenses are automatically converted to User Licenses|
|1085||Administrator||Moved the Licencing form into the Administrator from the SyncServer|
|1085||Administrator||Fixed a problem in the Archive Review form|
|1083||PC Client||Modified multiselect functionality to remember checked items between searches. Checks will only be visible if the search field is empty.|
|1083||Clients||Fixed issue that cleared Department and Company when changing password from the Splash screen.|
|1083||Change Engine||Added code to add Default Tag column to the Tag Select table.|
|1081||Administrator||Fixed some formatting and sizing issues on the Conduit Editing screen.|
|1081||Administrator||Fixed some formatting issues on the Export Manager screen.|
|1080||Administrator||Modified Type screen to allow setting Job and Employee buttons for all logic types.|
|1079||PDA Client||Added code to stop double validation of hand-entered data if it passed validation on the first pass.|
|1079||Administrator||Fixed a problem in Administrator when trying to open Archive Review.|
|1079||Administrator||Fixed a long standing problem with type creation that would create duplicate security objects for the last type that was edited.|
|1079||All||Added code to handle Grid Entry types for PC Approval Processing application.|
|1078||All||Added / Changed new logic type for “Grid Entry (Duration)” and “Grid Entry (No Time)”|
|1078||Change Engine||Added code to clear out old taglist items for a UserID that has been deleted.|
|1078||PC Client||Removed dependancy on MSFlexGrid.ocx|
|1078||Administrator||Fixed an issue in the Record Review Report that would error if you sorted the grid by TransType and tried to view the report.|
|1077||ChangeEngine & SyncServer||Fixed a logic problem while checking source column for data type when building conduit sql statements that was causing database timeouts on large conduits.|
|1076||Administrator||Enabled Job Button selection for the Clock In logic type to accommodate the Biometric Time Clock app.|
|1076||Approval Process||Increased time-out on Export button to 30 minutes for customers with huge amounts of export records.|
|1076||Change Engine||Fundamental change to change detection. All fields are Left/Right Trimmed before comparison. This should stop runaway conduits due to spaces in the source data.|
|1076||Change Engine SyncServer||Added code to handle inactive conduits without issue. It now builds the table for inactive conduits, but keeps them from being populated or tracking changes on them.|
|1076||Administrator||Added the ability to view System Conduits on the Conduits page, but only if logged in as Admin or on the Server.|
|1075||Clients||Changes to default reports launcher.|
|1071||ChangeEngine||Added code to force database buffer and android db download on auto detection of conduit changes during validation.|
|1071||Clients||Employee Detail and Job Detail reports now accept a Job parameter. Finds the first Job conduit with data/display as first two fields to use for list.|
|1070||Administrator||Blocked Conduits, Types and Exports buttons if not on the server computer. Does this by comparing IP of change engine to local IP|
|1070||Administrator||Set NewDatabase = 1 in tblTerminal whenever conduits are saved – This is for Android/iPhone devices.|
|1070||Adminstrator||Force database buffer whenever conduits are saved|
|1070||SyncServer||Modified WebFiles folder handling to force delete of files when moving them over. Windows was locking files and preventing updates.|
|1070||ChangeEngine||Added code to remove TagList items set to a Transd = 2 just before it runs the TagList changes. 2’s are local deletes on handhelds.|
|1067||Administrator||Added code to keep spaces and dashes out of conduit names.|
|1066||SyncServer||Added an error handler to Globals/PauseApplication in the hopes of resolving a lost connection popup at American Asphalt|
|1065||PDA/PCClient||Changed Time Allocation to find the First clock in of the day, and the Last clock out 24 within 24 hours of the first clock in.|
|1065||Approval Process||Fixed an old bug with records showing pend sub that were really pending direct when in Job Mode.|
|1065||All||Added a new Time Logic type called “Grid Client”|
|1064||PDA/PCClient||Fixed an issue with RollScanPos going to the wrong position when Autofills are used, but not Maintain Last Value’d|
|1062||PC Client||Fixed an issue causing database downloads in disconnected mode. Related to the increase in Change Detection handling from 1 mil to 100 mil records.|
|1062||Reports||Fixed an issue with the Managers Tree View report.|
|1060||PC Client||Fixed a search window issue created by 1059.|
|1059||PC Client||Fixed Time Allocation when on Access|
|1059||PC Client||Fixed Search window when the key field was the cdtRecID|
|1054||PC / Approval Installer||Installer now gives the option to selectively install either client|
|1054||PC Client||Refresh pick list after modifying tag list.|
|1053||SyncServer||Now exports master.dbb to the WebFiles folder when buffering the database.|
|1053||Administrator||Corrected a problem trimming the log file when it was over 100K in size.|
|1053||ChangeEngine||Added code to clear out old taglist items that have been deleted from a conduit.|
|1053||ChangeEngine||Modified CorrectDay to update the Duration on Transfer records. Previously it only updated TransHist|
|1053||ChangeEngine||Added Collation statements to Shift logic to cure any potential issues with database collation when using a view to feed the Employees table|
|1053||ChangeEngine||Added detailed error messages to the Change Detection routines to help with future change detection issues.|
|1053||SyncServer, PC Client, PDA||Modified Sync routine to allow up to 100,000,000 changes instead of 1,000,000 as before.|
|1053||PDA||Corrected AutoPost with more than 6 buttons.|
|1053||PC Client||Corrected Time Allocation when value is typed and not selected.|
|1051||PDA||Fixed a problem in the handheld when sorting on conduits that had numbers in the conduit name.|
|1050||PDA/SyncServer||Added enhanced routine to validate change downloads and detect/request missing changes.|
|1044||PC Client||Clear last logged in user name when in CITRIX mode.|
|1043||Taglist Manager||Corrected a problem when loading the list if one of the columns contains a NULL value.|
|1043||Client Installer||Added more components to the installer.|
|1042||Client Installer||Added some missing components to the installer. Also, it will now create shortcuts for PC Client in the Start menu and on the desktop.|
|1041||Scheduler||Fixed a small logic issue when adding a new entry where the Save button would sometimes not enable correctly.|
|1041||Scheduler||Removed the ability to edit Scheduler tasks in the service. It’s now only in the Administrator.|
|1040||PC, Approval, Admin||Added the ability to edit the Date on a Duration based record type to the Edit Record screen|
|1039||Approval Process||Added the ability for the top level and second level people to modify others My Employees lists.|
|1038||PC Client, Sync/Change||Fixed a problem when using StartTime logic and Batch Submit of records that was leaving 0 duration posts.|
|1037||Installer||Fixed a problem with a missing file that was causing a problem with the installer process|
|1036||Admin, PC Client, Approval||Added Colon and Forward slash to the allowed characters for the edit fields set to alpha/numeric.|
|1036||PDA||Added a connect to internet function to the connect button to initiate a connection on port 80 to wake up some brands of cellular radios.|
|1035||Administrator||Corrected an issue with the Achive Review screen when running from a client and not the server.|
|1034||All Clients/Server||Added verbage to the upgrade error message to suggest the user try running as Admin to get the upgrade to happen.|
|1034||PDA||Added an “AutoConnect” option which will try to connect whenever you post a record if the device is not currently connected.|
|1033||Chagne Engine||More changes with Null Fields during change detection.|
|1033||Administrator||Added a Clear History button on the Log/Services screen|
|1032||Change Engine/Sync Server||Fixed an issue with logging clock ins to the OnsiteData table.|
|1032||Change Engine||Found an issue with NULL fields that cropped up from fixing the bug 9 rows above this one. All string NULLs and date NULLs should be handled as true nulls now instead of zero length strings.|
|1031||Approval Process||Changed the err handler in Form Load of the Splash form to let the user know that errors here are usually permissions based.|
|1031||Change Engine||Fixed a logic issue during change detection when comparing a Null field to a non Null field. It was letting NULL = Non-NULL be True|
|1031||All||Added code to automatically buffer the database when a conduit or type change is made.|
|1031||Administrator||Added a Buffer Database button to the Conduit List screen so the user can call a buffer refresh at any time.|
|1031||Administrator||Fixed a small bug in the updating of the Conduit List screen, specifically on the record count column.|
|1031||PC Client||Rewrote the TagList Save function to hopefully cure a problem with items dropping off of “permanent” tag lists.|
|1031||Administrator||Added code to Export Manager screen to test for duplicate columns on the export and blank entries.|
|1031||PC Client||Fixed a long standing problem with taglists wherein deleting an item off one taglist would sometimes remove it from other people’s taglilsts|
|1031||PC Client||Modified DataLookup to re-run datalookup on any buttons filtered by the current button in case they are set to maintain last value.|
|1030||All||Removed a restriction that required an Onsite type to exist in order for Clock In and Out records to be written to OnsiteData.|
|1030||Approval Process||Fixed a problem when mass approving/overriding in User mode.|
|1030||All||Modified LoadPTRecFromTransHist so that it doesn’t throw an error message if it fails to load, it just returns a NULL recordID|
|1029||Administrator||Services now drop off the list after 1 minute with no communication instead of staying for an hour.|
|1029||PC Client||Added EmployeeID to the list for OnsiteData type.|
|1029||PC Client||Added a Download Database button to the Sync form.|
|1029||Approval Process||Fixed a bug loading the correct count in User summary mode. It wasn’t excluding types that were ApprovalReq = 0|
|1029||PDA||Added code to enable tmrLoad during the CradlePresent event in the cradleState_Changed routine so that the terminal should connect when cradled.|
|1029||Administrator||Modified a few forms that were having their borders cropped under windows 7 (Conduit SQL and Conduit Details)|
|1029||PC and PDA||Fixed a problem with AllowDuplicates not actually checking for Duplicates and then throwing multiple messages|
|1028||SyncServer||Masked the primary key message when saving multiple taglists.|
|1027||PC and PDA||Fixed 2 problems with taglist changes when in disconnected mode.|
|1026||PDA Client||Fixed a problem with uploading tag list changes,|
|1025||PC Client||Fixed a problem with uploading tag list changes that was killing syncing changes.|
|1025||Administrator||Added more columns to the sorting on the Review report to fix an error when you were sorted on a column to the far right of the grid|
|1025||Administrator||Removed unused option “Assign from Clock In/Out” from the type configuration.|
|1025||PC, Approval, Admin||Added Onsite Listing report to internal report launcher|
|1024||PDA, PC Client||Batch Submitted records are now uploaded in chronological order by StartTime|
|1024||PC, Approval, Admin||Added code to read an optional DSN.DAT file at first startup and create/set the PowerTrack DSN|
|1023||PC, Approval, Admin||Added Internal Report Launcher and built in reports|
– Bugfix to Approval Dash page load
– Web Reports now support ‘UserID’ as a special report parameter
– Updated to .NET Framework 4.7.2 (formerly 4.6.1), and Crystal Reports runtime engine 13 SP24 (formerly SP21)
– Automatic exports: improvement to prevent redundant record exports
– Data Entry -> View Records: allow multi-select for deleting multiple records
– Approval Summary: faster SQL queries for EmployeeMode & UserMode
– Improvement to OnsiteData: do not delete row in incoming Clock Out record if its StartTime is earlier than most recent Clock In (meaning, do not mark Employee as “Clocked out” if the clock out record is backdated)
– Fixed server error when a user has permission to no Types
All Unapproved grid supports in-column search for Buttons 1-9
– Data Entry now has the Auto-Post checkbox
– Improved date & time behavior for StartTime and Clock types. Will remember the user’s last-set date when switching between types
– Checking the box for current time also sets the form to the current date.
– Approval Detail & Approval Search now display the expanded ‘Exported’ statuses
– Improved support for the new Type Button designations (Phase, Equipment, PayType)
– Approval Export page: grid now reflects the Global vs. Per-User Export Modes, will filter accordingly if Per-User mode is turned on
– Misc. improvements to logging, Time Allocation help bar
– User permission change: All Approval screens now enforce the user’s Type permissions. Approvers no longer implicitly have permission to all Types in Approval.
– New optional text logging
– Bugfix with 5.5.016 saving Notes when posting a record
– User permission change: Approval Validation Bypass is now enforced.
– EmailNotification: Recipient dropdown is no longer locked. All email addresses are validated. ‘Other Recipients’ will receive there email even if there is a delivery failure to the primary recipient.
– Validation improvements in New User page
– Misc. improvements and bugfix round-up in Time Allocation, Email Notification, Approval Dash, etc.
– User permission change: New user permission ‘Edit Exported Records’. Users can no longer edit exported records from Approval or Transaction Review without this permission.
– Web Export page now supports new export Status values
– New Web Export page, with Export Details grid
– Support for new ExportZeroes setting: admin can specify which Types should allow Duration = 0 records to export or not
– TransAudit.Device table column now includes the client machine name or IP address, in all transaction audit logging
– Data Entry: enhanced Time Allocation help bar, now supports multiple Clock Ins & Clock Outs in a day. Improved warnings for inconsistent time alloc data or over-allocating time.
– New “Include Exported” checkbox in Approval Detail & Approval Search
– Data Entry bugfix: was allowing user to change Date (but not time) even if user does not have the Backdate permission
– Improved validation warning info in Data Entry
– UserID max length increased from 25 to 100 characters. Improved validation of User Details form.
– Approval Summary -> Job Mode: now shows Job Description column.
– Support for new “Time Auto-tracking by Default” feature
– Crystal Reports runtime engine updated from v13 SP16 to SP21
– View All Unapproved page now supports the User Company/Department Filtering feature (by User)
– Export button now included on pages Approval Summary and Approval Detail
– ApprovalDetail: Grid remembers user’s column sorting and filters after returning from another page like Approval Edit.
– Web Export: destination database table no longer required to have a PTUserID column, it is now optional
– Web Export: records with Duration = 0 (that are of types that require a duration), are not exported into the destination database table. They are marked as ‘Exported’ to prevent them from exporting in the future.
– EmailNotification: message body includes a brief summary of records that the email concerns: Types, Dates, # of records
– WebPortal has deprecated the ASP.NET Membership system for web registration, now uses the ASP.NET Identity system
– User Details: optional user image
– Fixed bug, was preventing non-admin users from changing their own passwords
– Approval: User “Admin”, and any other user with ApprovalLevel 99, cannot Approve any PowerTrack records, cannot be made the manager of any employees
– Approval screens display error message when available, otherwise display the error number
– Data Entry: TimeAllocation types find the most recent record of time logic Clock In; formerly searched for a record of type with the exact name “Clock In”
– Important fix to Employee-Manager tree, to help prevent invalid/inconsistent ChainIndex values of managers
– Approval Edit: can now attach additional files to record
– Approval Summary: new cookie will remember grid’s last used sort column and order
– New Admin -> Global Options page
– Approval Edit / Transaction Review -> Edit: now supports the ResetApprovalOnEdit option
– User Roster: displays ALL PowerTrack users, including those not yet registered for the WebPortal
– Email field is now optional, in User Details and the Registration page
– New option for global filtering by user’s Company and/or Department. Affects Data Entry (and Approval Edit), TagLists, Manage My Employees & Manage My Jobs (which in turn affect most Approval pages), and Report parameter selections.
– Data Entry: buttons with InputMask set to Numeric Only will not allow illegal characters to be entered
– Several settings formerly in Web.config moved to the PowerTrack database
– Admin -> User Details: can now edit the User ID and Login Name fields
– Can now view list of Inactive (formerly “Deleted”) Users, and can re-activate those users
– New Admin -> Transaction Review -> Audit History page
– Changes to the Notes of a record are now audited
– DATABASE CHANGE: New Systems.GlobalFiltering column. New table SystemsWeb.
– ApprovalSearch has multi-Type selection
– Improvements to data layer, to prevent database connection leaks
– Web Export: catching, logging, and skipping over records that would cause string truncation errors, and exporting all valid records (previously one bad record halted the export)
– Fixed critical bug from previous .032 release: editing and saving a record in Approval Edit was marking the record as Unsubmitted
– New Email Notification feature. Can trigger emails by submitting or rejecting records.
– Fixed minor bugs in some column filters in Approval Detail, Transaction Review, and All Unapproved pages
– Fixed a Data Entry bug for users who don’t have the Backdate permission; was reverting times to a default value instead of the current time
– Approval Search grid now has paging
– Web Portal can do automatic exports when Batch Mode is off
– Web Portal now performs all Exports to data tables, not the PTChangeEngine anymore. Manual/approval exports, and automatic exports when Batch Mode is on.
– IMPORTANT: This version of the Web Portal requires PowerTrack 5.1.1117 or later
– New setting ExportMode, can be Global (default) or ByUser
– Data Entry: typed-in entries use conduit’s Filters for validation
– Data Entry: improved user messages for invalid fields
– Transaction Review: fixed bug editing Types that do not require Approval
– Approval Edit: typed-in values trigger a conduit table lookup and validation, like Data Entry but with option to override validation
– Fixed bug in ChainIndex when adding new managers
– Users dropdown in Employees, Jobs & TagList pages: now sorted by UserName and displays FullName as well
– Data Entry, View Records tab: change to initially display records in the order they were posted
– Approval: approving a record already approved by the user will generate a new audit transaction record (will not affect the PowerTrack record itself)
– Restored backspace key functionality in password fields
– Approval GPS: updated Bing Maps to v7.0
– Approval Edit: corrected Cancel button to return to the true previous page
– Reordered Approval Search columns
– Approval Details & Approval Search: when Type = ALL, hide the Hours and/or Time columns if all approval types don’t require them
– Changed requirement: Updated Crystal Reports Runtime engine from SP13 to SP16
– Approval Details and Approval Search now displays the RejectedBy as the UserName (formerly UserID)
– Data Entry: when entering a Duration manually with the keyboard, the Clock Interval setting is now enforced. Will automatically round to the nearest interval of minutes specified by the Type settings.
– Approval Details and Approval Search now allow you to select already-approved records and click Approve, without a warning popup. Doing so has no effect on those records.
– Fixed a bug in the Approval Dash screen, from 5.4.025
– New Admin screen Transaction Review, to find details about specific records outside of the Approval tools
– Approval Search screen now shows the EmployeeID in a tooltip if you hover the mouse over the employee name
– Admin -> User roster: shows all users on one page. Can sort the list by most columns
– Improved TimeAllocation calculations, eliminated rounding errors
– Prevent backspace key from triggering browser’s Back button
– Critical bugfix in Approval Edit: was not updating JobID or EmployeeID fields of TransHist table, from v5.4.018
– Data Entry/Edit: Now allows user to type in a Duration value. hh:mm or decimal format, examples: “4:15” or “4.25”
– Support for new PowerTrack Type option Mandatory Note (PowerTrack 5.1.1112 and later)
– Support for new PowerTrack Type option Max Duration (PowerTrack 5.1.1114 and later)
– DATABASE CHANGE: New columns Types.MandatoryMemo and Types.MaxDuration
– Support for new Type time logic, Grid Time Allocation (applies only to PowerTrack Grid for Windows users)
– Data Entry: prevent enter key from attempting to submit the form
– New Approval screen “Approval Search”
– Approval search/filter cookies now used by all Approval pages
– Approval Summary: The My vs. All Pending, Type selection, and Include Approved are now remembered in browser cookies
– Minor changes to Data Entry, Edit, and Approval Edit screens for StartTime and Time Allocation types
– Data Entry validation: fixed issues when whitespace or special characters are typed in
– Approval: Job Mode: changed My Pending so that it does not rely on the Employee-Manager tree to find the next-lower approval level
– Critical bugfix: memory leak that can cause the website to lose access to the SQL Server, from v5.4.013. This is fixed in the 5.4.021 build.
– Data Entry: full server-side validation of all the Button inputs
– Approval Detail: display start/end time as AM/PM or military, based on global PowerTrack option. Other misc. cleanup in Approval views.
– Critical bug fix from the 5.4.018 release: editing and saving a record in Approval Edit was setting the Approved Level to 0. This is fixed in the 5.4.020 build
– Jobs page: users with Edit Users permission can edit other users’ Job lists in addition to their own
– TagList, Employee and Jobs grids have a Select All checkbox, and more search options
– Reports: fixed a bug for parameters of data type Number
– Export: web portal now records the UserID who requests an export
– DATABASE CHANGE: New column ExportFields.DatabaseName
– Export: able to export Load and Ship types as FabSuite API requests
– User Edit: Fixed validation bug when editing the “Admin” user profile
– Approving & Rejecting records gets recorded in the audit table as a “APPROVE” or “REJECT” action (formerly it just said “UPDATE” for either)
– PowerTrack is able to connect to databases with a schema owner other than [dbo]
– New Roles page, replaces the old Administrator app’s Groups tool
– New mileage rate calculator, special autofill for types with a “Miles” button
– Data Entry: Max/min length, and numeric & date input masking is now enforced in form validation
– Data Entry: Inputs with Date input masking have datepicker widgets
– Data Entry: Improved Time Allocation bar to update itself after posting records, and enhanced search for the clock in & out records
– Renamed “Web Client” to “Data Entry” and changed order of top-level nav menu items
– New built-in permission claim “Dashboards”
– New status “Ready for Export”, for records that have been approved all the way to the top.
– GPS icons simplified: just two images, the regular ‘active’ globe and red ‘disabled’ globe when location services are disabled
– Data Entry – New feature with the checkbox next to the time picker widget: Sets to current time, and keeps updated once per minute as long as it is checked.
– Deleting a record that has been posted but not submitted now deletes all associated GPS, Memo & Attachment records.
– Data Entry: new Attach File feature
– New “Lunch” rule: If a Clock Out record has a button named Lunch, its value (in minutes) will be automatically subtracted from an employee’s time on that workday for Time Allocation logic Types.
– Data Entry: Improved conduit grid sorting to allow integers, floats and other non-text data to sort correctly. Note: This change required text fields to sort case-sensitive, so all upper case now comes before lower case.
– Data Entry: Ability to change date or time now based entirely on user’s Backdate permission. The Type setting “Force Time Auto-tracking” is not used for the web client .
– New dashboard “Job to Date”, when JTD data is available
– Approval Details grid: new GPS icons to indicate cases where a mobile device had GPS disabled at the time of posting
-Fixed issue when clearing the ASP.NET Membership dbase of orphaned web profiles (i.e. user no longer exists in PowerTrack). Now it only does this sweep when DatabaseVerified = false in the web.config app settings
– Approval Detail has 2 new statuses: “Exported” for a record (at any ApprovedLevel) that has been exported. And “Self-approved” for a record whose ApprovedLevel is exactly equal to the user’s ApprovalLevel.
– New dashboard: Mobile Submissions
– Website now reads PowerTrack user permissions for all permissions. Separate ‘web roles’ are eliminated.
– New PowerTrack built in permission claim: Reports
– Export button: popup alert when there are 0 records ready to export
– Added versioning to most .js files, reduce need to clear cache after a server update
– Fixed the TimePicker in Web Client, was showing incorrect minute intervals in 5.4.011
– jqGrid multi-select: clicking anywhere on row (not just the checkbox) now selects a row instead of unselecting all the rest
– Change from MVC4 with jQuery UI to MVC5 with Bootstrap
– New top navigation menu
– New page: All Unapproved, modelled after the Pending Sub page in the desktop approval app
– Approval Summary: new dropdown to toggle My Pending & All Pending views
– Approval Dash screen: fixed issue when navigating back from the Exports screen. Will display a popup, with the exact number of records remaining, only if the export is still in progress.
– Registration: Fixed bug in the PasswordLength validation preventing registering existing PowerTrack users to the web
– WebClient: Fixed another cross-browser bug regarding the ‘View Records ‘ tab number increment
– ApprovalDash: increased Export timeout limit from 1 minute to 30 minutes, in case ChangeEngine is busy running conduits
– UserDetail screen: Changed order of buttons to Save, Close, Delete. Now hitting Enter in most fields will be like clicking Save, instead of clicking Delete.
– WebClient: Fixed bug when searching grid on a field that has spaces in its name
– Some performance improvements to Approval Dashboard grid load time
– Bug fix to Jobs page (and other conduit queries) when there are spaces in a database table column name
– User Administration: fixed error when saving the Level 99 Admin user
– Improved error handling when there is no Jobs conduit specified, and/or when there are no TagLists enabled
– Job page: fixed bug in SQL query when there are trailing/leading spaces in the JobID field
– Approval Details grid: Allow column reorder, and remember widths between sessions (Local Storage)
– More X-browser improvements regarding HTML element textContent
– Web Client: Bug fix with special filters such as User ID
– Approval Details grid: Filter rows by any column
– Bugfix with recognizing Enterprise License
– Reports: Improved error handling for ‘conduit not found’
– Support for Managers Employee Tree report from Mobile app
– Upgrade from ASP.NET MVC3 to Razor MVC4 view engine
– Completely revised User Administration page: can now create new PowerTrack users from the Web
– Revised Reports page: now uses the Web Reports system for its list of reports and their parameters
– New error handling for Ajax calls, option to stay on current page or view full error from server.
– Approval Export page: Corrected issue with record count for records being exported.
– Approval Export page: Fixed cross-browser issues that were preventing the summary grid from showing in some browsers.
– Tag List Manager: All rows in the available grid now come in sorted by the first column. Previously the grid was unsorted until a column header was clicked.
– Further fixes with other cross-browser, screen refresh issues in Web Client page
– Note: ‘View Records ‘ # refers to the number of unsubmitted records. PowerTrack systems that have Batch Mode turned off will always see a 0 there, but the records are submitting.
– Fixed multi-select in Web Client on Firefox
– Fixed ‘View Records ‘ tab number update when posting in Web Client
– Fixed JSON parsing issue with conduit fields that include newline characters
– Eliminated Internet Explorer version checking
– Fixed bug in which some rejected or edited records had their ApprovedLevel set to the wrong level
– Improved calculation of “From:” date in Web Approval and Dashboard to find the date of the oldest unapproved record (within the maximum) or else Monday of the current week
– Fixed issue with TagList page, error when there are no types/buttons with taglist enabled. Now shows popup alert instead of server page error.
– Fixed bug in Web Approval – Approval Summary, that was halting processing when one or more selected rows showed Status = “Multiple”
– Changed Approval Summary so that it will not show rows with 0 records to approve, even in All Pending mode
– Further improvements to Crystal Reports memory usage
– Fix bug in Web Approval – Edit, which was preserving the correct date but changing the start & end times of Duration-type records from 11:59 PM to 12:00 AM
– Stop resetting Web Client’s jqGrid when clicking on, off, back on to the same Type Button field
– Fix to null reference in WebReport() if database returns 0 rows from ReportsDetail
– New WebReport() method in RptController, for more customizable reports
– Fix to null reference bug in .084 version of Jobs Available (left-hand) jqGrid
6/12/2014 – Fixed uncaught null reference exceptions from reading Web.config keys that may be missing
– Improvements and bug fixes to jqGrid search bar, in several pages
5/16/2014 – Added explicit garbage collection after printing any report (PDF)
5/15/2014 – Improved conversion of decimal time to hours:minutes format, to account for negative time amounts and ensure that minutes portion always displays two digits
– Web Client time allocation bar, with negative time remaining, now displays in hours:minutes instead of trying to parseFloat
5/8/2014 – Type Selection dropdown, when navigating there directly (not from the dash), now has the first type initially
selected, instead of ALL
– Time allocation bar in Web Client now shows Total, Allocated, and Remaining times in hours:minutes format instead of decimal
5/6/2014 – Finally fixed a bug in Web Client where FieldXData writing into Transfer with the value of FieldXDisplay
5/2/2014 – Fixed issue in ReportController where only the “Weekly Timesheet” report was recognizing that it has sub-reports
4/10/2014 – Fixed bug in WebClientEntry_TimeAllocation for clock in/out times that span midnight
– Fixed bug in ApprovalEdit form, “UserID” input was left blank
3/21/2014 – Fixed bug in conduit jqGrid paging, in Web Client screen
3/21/2014 – Added AutoFillFromPrevious feature in Web Client form entry
3/21/2014 – Identical to .074, but a x64 build instead of x86
3/6/2014 – Released website with new build of PT_Model. No changes to web app itself.
— (End of Brad’s work as web developer, beginning of Jared’s) —
01/23/2014 – Added confirmation dialog for deleting single detail entry.
01/20/2014 – Resolved issue in Web Client having to do with last field being auto filled.
01/06/2014 – Resolved Time Allocation issues with back dating records.
– Approval Editing for Time Allocation records, now works just like web client posting.
12/26/2013 – Implemented time allocation on Web Client
– Option to only show submitted records vs showing all submitted records.
12/05/2013 – Auto highlight row when cycling through selected button.
– On last button, force focus to Post button
– Optimized the view records tab, performance issue encountered when more than 20 records posted.
11/25/2013 – Preserve filter settings after post
– Ability to view GPS, Signatures and Images
11/11/2013 – GPS View off the Approval Details View
11/4/2013 – Autofills function properly when dealing with multiple buttons.
– Selected rows will now be highlighted when cycling through selected buttons.
10/15/2013 – Drop reports into reporting or custom folder, system now looks for the 5 parameters and displays a generic UI for accepting parameters
10/1/2013 – New My Employee Time Sheet Report
– Manage Employees, TagList, and Job had a 20 record limit on selected rows, now shows all selected.
9/13/2013 – Enable Grid Logic types for TagList area of the Web Portal, also verify Approval/Dash/Summary/Details;
8/15/2013 – Found issue with reject record in the approval details, looked up by username vs userid;
8/15/2013 – SQL 2005 Date issue on Approval Detail with Job Mode
8/01/2013 – SQL 2005 Date issue on Approval Detail and Web Client Detail with Time, Time will show in military time only on grid when using SQL 2005
7/10/2013 – Approval re-work to catch intermediate approval levels 50 45 40…etc see email
6/10/2013 – Issues with IE 10, removed stylesheet driver for inner scroll bars
Version 22.214.171.124 July 23, 2018
Corrected bug in biometric enrollment affecting enrollment roster and enrollment of multiple fingerprints.
Version 126.96.36.199 July 13, 2018
Modified syncing process for biometric enrollments
Version 188.8.131.52 June 25, 2018
Fixed a crash issue on Reload From Server function on biometric Enroll Employees page
Version 184.108.40.206 June 12, 2018
Corrected bug in displaying records waiting to be sent.
Version 220.127.116.11 June 1, 2018
Improved background synchronization and background location tracking. Provide notification via standard iOS notification when the backgrounded application is about to end and there is still data to be sent.
Converted database calls to thread-safe versions
Version 18.104.22.168 May 2, 28, 2018
Fixed an issue that could cause crashes for unlicensed biometrics users.
Version 22.214.171.124 March 26, 2018
Added optional Biometric Clock In/Out functionality. Biometric reader required.
Contact your sales rep for additional information on this feature.
Added “Deny Next Day Submittal” functionality. Minor bug fixes.
Version 126.96.36.199 Dec. 1, 2017
Fixed an issue with time allocation on older devices. Changed the icon to match new standards.
Version 188.8.131.52 Nov. 6, 2017
Enhanced time allocation.
Added Clear DB function. Get DB no longer deletes collected transaction data.
Version 184.108.40.206 Sept. 26, 2017
Modified Start-Time, Clock-in, & Clock-out logic types to set the date/time to auto, when no default is specified.
Version 220.127.116.11 Sept. 3, 2017
Fixed an issue that allowed date editing for auto-time tracked records.
Version 18.104.22.168 May 24, 2017
Company and Department filtering.
Fixed “Select All” issue with Server Reports.
Version 22.214.171.124 Jan. 18, 2017
Miscellaneous enhancements and bug fixes
Version 126.96.36.199 Jan. 4, 2017
Added a Declaration Page sign-off for employees.
Fixed several GPS performance issues.
Version 188.8.131.52 Nov. 5, 2016
Fixed a bug that would cause errors when an employee had a missing/invalid department and a department filter was being used.
Fixed a bug that would cause invalid dates when the date rolled over and auto time tracking was specified.
Added asterisks to required buttons when doing data entry.
Version 184.108.40.206 Aug. 20, 2016
All visible search fields searchable for drop down lists
Version 220.127.116.11 Apr. 17, 2016
– Added password change feature, resubmit data, more diagnostics, enhanced communications and several bug fixes. Use of the resubmit data feature requires an update of the mobile service (to vers. 5.3.006) to avoid photo duplication.
Version 18.104.22.168 Mar. 22, 2016
– Added diagnostic data for server transfers
Version 22.214.171.124 Mar. 1, 2016
– Added support for Max Duration setting and fixed issues regarding time-auto track and time calculations
Version 126.96.36.199 Jan. 30, 2016
– Improved time syncing with device clock when auto time tracking. Added custom local report.
Version 1.8.39 Nov. 23, 2015
Correction to custom code for Sage Timberline customer
Version 1.8.38 Nov. 3, 2015
– Added Annotate button for marking up and signing, saving/emailing server side PDF reports using third party PDF reader applications
-Enhancement to support auto time tracking with rounding
Version 1.8.37 Oct. 9. 2015
Correction to time spinner for use with iPhone 6 devices
Version 1.8.36 Oct. 5, 2015
Landscape support for iPads and mileage calculations for expenses.
Version 1.8.34 Sept. 4, 2015
Various bug fixes.
Version 1.8.30 July 17, 2015
Enhanced data capture for Location Services and various bug fixes.
Version 1.8.21 April 29, 2015
Fixed bug that would erroneously switch keyboard types. Fixed bug that was preventing the deletion of expired data.
Version 1.8.19 March 20, 2015
Revised server-side reports and error handling for server transactions.
Version 1.8.18 Dec. 30, 2014
Added AirPrint for Server Reports, Emailing Server Reports, Tag-Lists for Server Report Parameters, Search for Server Report Parameters, “Remember Me” feature for login, note entry extended to 1024 character max, and support for user deleted flag.
Version 1.8.13 Nov. 18, 2014
Fixed department filtering, location data and server URL entry issues.
Version 1.8.12 Oct. 6, 2014
Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Version 1.8.9 July 18, 2014
Support for web reports; various minor bug fixes
Version 1.8.6 May 13, 2014
Revised searching and various bug fixes
Version 1.8.4 Jan. 13, 2014
Various bug fixes
Version 1.8.2 Jan. 1, 2014
Fixed bug where transaction details showed incorrect types/quantities when one or more transactions contained photos
Version 1.8.1 Dec. 24, 2013
Adds signature capture. You will see a small icon next to Post when it is required. When you click Post you are prompted to sign. Do so and hit done and the transaction with the signature will be saved.
Adds photos. Click on Photos button to take picture. There is a gallery for you to review and edit the images. At present, we have set a limit of ten photos per transaction. To delete an image, click on the image and its border will turn blue. Then click the garbage icon.
Bug fixes – fixes time zone problems for allocation and Reports by Date; fixes validation not working when a list is filtered; fixes issue of edits not being saved when there is not a conduit/selection list; fixes issue where it did not go to the top of the button list after Post on iPhone; fixes a bug with Reports by Date that was erroneously showing “Unknown”
Note: the server components for your system will need to be updated to utilize Photos and Signature Capture
Version 1.7.6 Nov. 7, 2013
Fixed memory leak in barcode reader and modified date reset to be done upon type selection versus Post button
Version 1.7.5 Oct.25, 2013
Initial App Store Release
Version 188.8.131.52 5/1/18
Increases maximum note size to 1024 characters.
Version 184.108.40.206 4/25/18
Changed sort order for server reports listing to be by name.
Version 220.127.116.11 4/20/18
Adds search capability to the Tag List Edit page.
Version 18.104.22.168 3/22/18
Eliminates crash scenario when user has no Types permissions. Message is now displayed and controls are disabled when user has no Types permissions.
Version 22.214.171.124 3/21/18
Corrected errors displaying submission status.
Version 126.96.36.199 3/16/18
Supports new “Deny Next Day Submittal” permission.
Version 188.8.131.52 2/8/18
– Corrected bug where Auto Time Tracking was ignoring the time interval setting. Fixed issue with filtering for multiple companies.
Version 184.108.40.206 9/26/17
– Modified Start-Time, Clock-in, & Clock-Out logic types to set the date/time to auto, when no default is specified.
Version 220.127.116.11 8/18/17
– Support for Mandatory Notes feature in data entry and edit
Version 18.104.22.168 7/18/17
– Changed Declaration/Signature with Summary display to look for Clock Out logic type rather than Clock Out type name – this resolved an issue that was causing a crash when logic could not find the associated clock in.
Version 22.214.171.124 2/24/17
– Multi-company support via the new global filtering settings (1-company, 2-department, 3-both)
Version 126.96.36.199 2/22/17
Added code to minimize the risk of the Systems table being deleted at runtime.
Version 188.8.131.52 1/24/17
– Support for multi-company
Version 184.108.40.206 12/28/16
– Revised the Declaration Page so that it does not use the Type Name from the cdt_ClockOutPrompts conduit to find the break. Rather it finds the Types for which the user has permission and whose time logic is set to Break Duration.
– Enhanced GPS tracking to force a location update every five minutes and will also send the GPS Accuracy value as a float with two decimal places.
Version 220.127.116.11 12/13/16
– Changed Declaration Signoff to now use the Clock-Out time logic rather than the name to determine when to run.
Version 18.104.22.168 10/21/16
– Fixed issues associated with nulls in columns that are configured as Data Return, Display Return, Supp Filter1, or Supp Filter2. Primarily affects selecting items from conduits for a button.
Version 22.214.171.124 9/28/16
– Displays asterisks for all required fields
– Added declaration signature page
Version 126.96.36.199 5/26/16
– Fixed an issue that prevented a duration of greater then ten hours to be submitted to the server
Version 188.8.131.52 5/12/16
– Added password change from the login screen (keys icon)
– Added Max duration for Types
Version 184.108.40.206 5/5/16
– Updated server communications:
– Will now try unlimited number of times to upload records
– Utilizes an additional transmit state to ensure reliability
– Displays the record counts as “Unsubmitted/Submitted” under normal conditions, and “Unsubmitted/Submitted/Errors” if there are any errors
– Unsubmitted summary view now includes records with errors
– When submitting data it will also submit records with errors
– Diagnostic data – toggled on Settings page
– Resubmit data – selected on Server Communications page (recommend a mobile service upgrade to vers. 5.3.006 to avoid issue of duplicating photos on a resubmit)
– UI buttons for launching the context menu to support devices that do not have a physical Menu button. Note that the About button on the login page has been replaced by a Settings button. The Server Communications and Main display have a menu button in the top-right corner that launches the options menu.
Version 220.127.116.11 1/22/16
– Allows the user to assign a default PDF viewer to view server side reports
Version 18.104.22.168 1/19/16
– Allows use of a system conduit as a report source
Version 1.8.27 12/15/15
– Fixed issue with Motorola TC55 so it no longer crashes after a login
Version 1.8.26 12/11/15
– Fixed Location Services error when logging in
– Enhanced Time Allocation bar so that it will reflect data from an employee that has been entered via auto-fill
– Fixed issue of device clock and PowerTrack auto-track clock getting out of sync after device sleeps
– Changed tag-list so that it is not auto-selected if there are no items in the user’s tag list
– Fixed issues with Auto-Post
– Disabled date checkbox and button in Edit Mode when Force Auto Time Tracking is specified
– Fixed rounding issues
Version 1.8.23 12/03/15
– Modified Clear (X) button – now does double duty for “clear” and “launch barcode reader.” Just press and hold the clear button to launch the barcode reader. This resolves the issue with some Samsung devices not allowing the long press on the text box to launch the barcode reader.
Version 1.8.20 11/16/15
– Added mileage support
– Added a lunch deduction with the Allocation feature
– Added a date spinner for button entry
– Custom features for a Sage Timberline customer
Version 1.8.19 10/30/15
– Added support for entry of negative numbers on numeric keyboard
Version 1.8.18 10/28/15
– Fixed crashing error due to bad configuration data for a conduit
Version 1.8.17 10/12/15
– Added server side reports
– Fixed double focus issue
Version 1.8.15 9/3/15
– Added “Config” button on the Server Settings page that opens the system Location Services settings
– Various bug fixes
Version 1.8.14 8/17/15
– Single Item List Auto Fill
– Remove dropdown arrow for buttons with no conduit (selection list)
– Added signature capture
– Added transaction header fields – device, client OS, etc.
– Added more GPS data – date/time, location services enabled on/off
Version 1.8.12 6/4/15
Added image capture
Version 1.8.9 4/10/15
Allows conduit column names with reserved characters. First release for Google Play Store.
Version 1.8.8 2/4/15
Enhancement to check for Tab and Enter to control action when barcode scanning (required for Motorola TC55/MC40).
Version 1.8.7 5/12/14
Correction for double focus when hitting Next key
Version 1.8.6 5/8/14
Correction for screen re-positioning after post and minutes spinner behavior
Version 1.8.5 4/4/14
Change to scroll to the first empty button after post. Previous version would just set focus to it.
Version 1.8.4 3/27/14
Change to set focus to first empty button after post.
Version 1.8.0 8/28/13
Fixed issues with filtering
Version 1.7.9 4/18/13
Change to hide the keyboard when the drop down lists are presented
22.214.171.124 May 18, 2018
Improved background synchronization and background location tracking. Provide notification via standard iOS notification when the backgrounded application is about to end and there is still data to be sent.
Converted database calls to thread-safe versions.
126.96.36.199 March 5, 2018
Added “Deny Next Day Submissions” permission to enforce that timesheets can only be submitted on the date for which they were created.
Enhancements to keyboard handling.
Corrected a few issues with submitting timesheets.
Minor enhancements for stability.
188.8.131.52 June 15, 2017
Added the ability to submit blank records (rows) when a note has been added for the specified record
184.108.40.206 May 9, 2017
Added variable left column width for non-duration Types
220.127.116.11 March 30, 2017
Fixed issue with row deletion
18.104.22.168 March 24, 2017
Added backdate permission processing and various bug fixes
22.214.171.124 Oct. 20, 2016
Fixed bug that could result in crashes when New Date selected
126.96.36.199 Sept. 16, 2016
Added Auto-Fill for sub-header items.
188.8.131.52 Aug. 23, 2016
Auto-fill for sub-headers
184.108.40.206 July 17, 2016
Job Filtering, Auto-Fill and Job/Date Copying
220.127.116.11 Dec. 3, 2015
Added diagnostics mode, improved server communications, and other minor enhancements/bug fixes.
1.1.12 Oct. 26, 2015
-Added Communications Error Logging, Enhanced location reporting, timesheet delete, and Transfer status
-Fixed drop-down list placement and tag-list edit errors
1.1.10 June 26, 2015
Now supports fully-qualified server URL
1.1.9 June 11, 2015
Various updates and fixes
1.1.6 April 29, 2015
Initial App Store release
– Database query optimization in several tables for improved performance
– Minor fixes in Assets -> Scheduled Services, billing report, Transfer page
– New Models property ‘ReplacementCost’. When used, ReplacementCost overrides the calculated ‘Last Cost’ of UID and Item-Quantity Models in Billing Rates.
– Miscellaneous fixes and improvements
– Updated Crystal Reports runtime engine to v13 SP21
– Bug fix in Asset lookup -> Services tab, was sometimes failing to reload the Next Scheduled dropdowns
– Retiring an asset now resets its current Site to its home site (formerly a retired asset had no current site)
– Improvements to Billing Reports and several other reports
– New tab for UID Assets: Service
– New List Management tab: Services
– Bulk Transfer: new “Asset or Item #” search textbox
– Billing Reports now supports “ALL” Jobs parameter
– Transactions: bugfix in From Site when site has no assets
– Fixed several comboboxes to always load with no initial selection
– Improved logging when database connection is lost
– Bulk Transfer: selecting a From Site now optional, can display all assets at all sites
– Bulk Transfer fix: do not show Retired assets
– Improvements to AssetTracker Rules service
– New transaction screen, Bulk Transfer
– All transactions (Transfer/Bulk, Check Out, Check In) – user can manually set the DateTimeStamp of the transaction
– Billing Rates: UID and Item-Quantity assets can have OTC (one-time charge) rates
– App no longer allows user to completely delete a Model that has assets belonging to that model
– Improvements to Billing Reports
– Assets table has two new fields, LicenseNumber and ModelYear; UID only
– Bugfix to updating average cost of assets
-New screen Billing Rates
-All users belonging to the Admin role now are granted all permissions (formerly only the one “Admin” user had all permissions)
– Added support for Materials and Item Quantities, with average costing and min/max setting
– Enhanced Site Permissions
– Updating of Check In, Check Out and Transfer Screens
– New reports: Material reports, Reorder report (Items under minimum stocking), Discrepancy and Adjustments reports
– Multiple bug fixes
10/16/14 – New transaction behavior (applies to SAP Mode only). When an Asset changes its Site e.g. via a Transfer, it’s current Business Unit / Department also update automatically, according to the Business Unit associated with the Site.
9/17/14 – New Maintain Last checkbox in Contractor edit screen
– Displaying more Employee/Contractor info on main details screen
– Improvements to Windows Error Logging in AssetTracker_Rules Windows service
8/11/14 – Improvements to AssetTracker_Rules service: UserID comes through from PowerTrack (if there is a matching UserID in AssetTracker). Similarly with EmployeeNumber assignment, for, for Check Outs. Note: Rules service will first try to match the PowerTrack UserId with AssetTracker EmployeeNumber, then with AssetTracker EmployeeId.
– Fixed hardcode in Profile -> Service tab permission: any user in ADMIN role can access that tab, not just the user “admin”
– DATABASE CHANGE: PowerTrackImport.UserId has changed its data type. Formerly int, null; now nvarchar(25), null.
7/18/14 – Fixed bug from the 1.3.1406.1703 build, causing errors inserting new Contractors, some missing data saving Contractors,
and Contractor records getting saved as Employee records
– Employee/Contractor form now trims leading/trailing whitespace before saving all text fields
– Employee/Contractor left grid now preserves sort order as well as search string after adding/editing a record.
7/10/14 – *** This was a custom build, renaming “Phase” field in LM to “Ethnicity” ***
– New Veteran status for employees/contractors – DATABASE CHANGE: New column Assets.Veteran (int, null)
– The Phase & Phase Category menu items are now invisible instead of greyed out, if user does not have role permissions for them
– “Phase” is renamed “Ethnicity” in the GUI – This change is part of this custom build only.
Other changes can carry forward into other versions.
– Allow Gender/Minority/Veteran status to be “unspecified” initially for employee/contractor records
6/19/14 – Eliminated all instances of showing the “TOP 1″ result in grid by default; changed to top 50 or just show all
– Stop deleting EmployeeId for Check In transaction history record
– Stop allowing duplicate ProxIDs; also duplicate EmployeeNumber between employee vs. contractor records
– Stricter checking for existing / duplicate Contractor records on insert & update
– New Expiration Date custom control: displays with red border if expiration date is passed
– Fixed bug in contractor filter search; was searching employees instead
3/5/14 – Fixed bug where Location dropdown wasn’t resetting upon form clear
– Adjustments to Windows Event logging
– Disable Next Sched Maint DateTimePicker if system option is off
– Fixed bug where Assignment (Employee Name) wasn’t showing in History screen or Activity Report
– Fixes to minor issues in menu navigation
3/3/14 – Added some more Windows Event logging
– Disable New Asset button when on the New/Edit Asset screen
– Fixed several screens that were not using the “Asset” vs. “Tool” naming option
– New ToolsBySiteLocation.rpt
– Fixed bug where Show Inactive checkbox wasn’t working, several pages
2/27/14 – Added more exception handling, error messages
– Fixed bug in Retired Assets Report